Friday, December 16, 2011

Jewelry for the taking

Tagged along with the boutique owner I work with to a jewelry designer's (Micha Kuechenhoff of Micha Design) studio. It was an interesting visit. Learned lots on social media and jewelry making. Got an inside look on how the studio looked like and the basics of the jewelry trade.

Wished I had the talent to design jewelry so I could fill a studio full of jewelry for the taking.


jewelry_studio2jewelry_studio5

jewelry_studio4

 
jewelry_studio3


jewelry_studio1



I can never spell jewelry right without spell check....

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So many great pieces, I can spot some I could really use!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting. The pieces are really quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a dream!!

    come visit to see my fourth challenge for the Jane by Design contest!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome pictures!!:D The pieces look great!

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...