Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beads, threads, & bracelets

I recently came across Honestly WTF's DIY Wrap Bracelet tutorial, they looked so simple I decided to make my own.


(image from Honestly WTF)

Mine turned are a bit different than theirs (remember to read the material list carefully if you do decide to make your own) but I still love wearing mine.




After making the wrap bracelets, I decided to look up ways of making other kinds of bracelets and came across these bracelets.





I've always loved the chunky and multiple bracelets that many bloggers wear. I've even tried looking for similar bracelets, but they just end up being too expensive. So mine might not look as good others, but they're definitely more affordable.






I've got to say, after making these bracelets, I'm very into making your own stuff now. They're so much more affordable and you get a sense of accomplishment when they actually turn out decent (haha).




Check out Honestly WTF for more DIY ideas.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...