Thursday, April 7, 2011

Short hair don't care

This post is going to be a bit different than usual. Ever wonder what's the fascination between women and hair? It seems one bad hair cut can ruin us and one good hair cut can instantly cheer us up. When we're desperate for a change, what do we do? We go to hair salon and change our
hair, whether it's color, cut, or perm.

I recently got a hair cut. I went from long hair (to the waist) to short hair (shoulder length).One week in and I'm still debating whether i like the hair cut or not, perhaps I just need to figure out a way to style it and get use to it. I got to admit though, I do miss my long hair.

A few celebrities who went from long to short...



Nicole Richie



Emma Watson



Victoria Beckham


Funny thing is my hair stylist kept saying "big change" (he just recently moved to the US) then when another girl came over to style my hair her first question was "What happened?"

2 comments:

  1. I cut my hair to my shoulders in December and I'm dying for it to grow back to my waist!!! lol i miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to miss it too! but it's still a good change :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...