Wednesday, December 29, 2010

City of Angels


BCBGMAXAZRIA Spring 2009 collection Nastia Liukin Gold-medalist gymnast
(Trendland)






Rami Kashou editorial


"L.A. just isn't a real fashion city" says Victoria Beckham

To me, L.A. IS a fashion city, although it may be small and more scattered compare to other fashion cities like NY and Paris. To say L.A. isn't a "real fashion city" is like saying tomato isn't a fruit, it's subjective . Of course everyone's entitled to their own opinion and this is my opinion.

L.A. may not be a major fashion city, but it is a REAL fashion city.

(Pictures are pieces made by L.A. designers. To read more on the subject click here. )


So to close 2010 with a blog post on my beloved city, Los Angeles.


HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first piccie!! WOW
    Thank you for your comment :D
    Happy New Years Eve!!!

    X Laila - EnvySplendour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved the first and the last pics, they are great! Loved this post, I never saw these photos before!

    xxx Tamy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...